Lost and Found station (include possessions and for children),
B. SECURITY PLAN
The security plan must include the contact information for the security company to include; name, address, phone number, insurance, and/ or bond. The security plan must also include a contact number for the security person in charge at the event. Security personnel, if required, shall have valid appropriate state license issued. The following information is required in the security plan:
1. Fixed security posts and traffic control points (gates, specific venue locations, etc.) staffed by security.
2. Description of uniforms to be worn by any security,
3. Areas where alcoholic beverages are to be served, the specific method of precluding minors from access to the alcoholic beverages (e.g., wristbands, hand stamping, physical barriers, ID check),
4. Any vehicles to be utilized by security personnel, including type, markings, and specialized equipment,
5. Weapons carried by security personnel to include firearms, baton, mace, etc.
A Central Command Post Area will be established as appropriate and authorized by the Chief of Police or his designee for facilitation of public safety operations.
The security plan shall identify any known potential safety problems to occur at the event in advance.
The police department field supervisor, or officer in charge of the event, shall be contacted and advised of any ongoing or anticipated problems affecting the safety and well-being of people and/or property.