Fees & Discounts
Non-Resident fees are in effect for activities provided by the City of Yuba City. A non-resident is anyone who lives outside the “Yuba City-City Limits”. If applicable to a program, this fee is listed throughout the Activity Guide as /NR. A non-resident fee ranging from $2 - $10, depending on the program, will be charged per participant, with a maximum of $30 paid per year per participant. The customer must provide
past receipts for the non-resident fees to be waived after the $30 maximum is met.
In order to maintain our high quality programs, it is important for patrons to register by the stated deadlines. Late fees of $10 have been instituted for some programs to emphasize the importance of our deadlines. Fees are used to cover additional staff and supplies needed for the program on short notice. Register at least three days in advance of start of any program provided space is available or by stated deadline.
Ask about our Family Discounts.
NOTE: Family discounts are not available for online registration at this time.
Policies and Procedures
1. Registration is processed on a first-received, first-served basis.
2. Class/program fee, dates and times are subject to change although every effort will be made to comply with the listed information.
3. Advance registration is required for all classes, special programs, etc. No registration will be taken at the class/program unless noted. A pro-rated registration fee may be accepted after the start of a class/program, space permitting and at the discretion of the Department.
4. Any special needs or preferences must be listed on the registration form under the “Special Instructions” area.
5. Material or supply fees may be included in class/program fee or paid to instructor at first class. Check specific class listing.
6. The Department reserves the right to cancel any class/program for reasons it deems necessary.
7. Classes and programs without minimum enrollment may combine with another class or be cancelled.